Friday, March 1, 2013

█▓▒░(°TaNoLi°)░▒▓█ *When U Thought I Wasn't Looking*~{Heartfelt}~It's Alright to Cry...& Thanks for all the Things I Saw when U thought I wasn't Looking.'

 'As-Salaam Alaikum ' 

 

 

When You Thought I Wasn't Looking {!!!}



 

When you thought I wasn't looking,

 I saw you give of your time and money to help people who had nothing and ?

 

...I learned that those who have something should give to those who don't.



When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you hang my first painting on the refrigerator and

I immediately wanted to paint another one !

 


When you thought I wasn't looking I saw you feed a stray cat, and I learned that it was good to be kind to animals.


 

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you make my favorite cake for me and

I learned that the little things can be the

 special things in life !!!

 

When you thought I wasn't looking I heard you say a Prayer, and I knew that 'ALLAH' is always there &

 I could  Talk to & Trust in 'Allah' {!!!}


 

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you make a meal and take it to a friend who was sick, and I learned that we all have to help take care of each other...!


 

When you thought I wasn't looking,

I saw you take care of our house and everyone in it and

 I learned we have to take care of what we are given !


 

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw how you handled your responsibilities, even when you didn't feel good and I learned that I would have to be responsible when I grow up !

 


When you thought I wasn't looking,

I saw tears come from your eyes and

 I learned that sometimes things hurt,

 but it's alright to cry !!!

 

 


When you thought I wasn't looking,

 I saw that you cared

and I wanted to be everything that I could be.

 


When you thought I wasn't looking,

I learned most of life's lessons that I need to know to be a good and productive person when I grow up.

 


When you thought I wasn't looking,

I looked at you and wanted to say....

 

 'Thanks for all the things I saw when you thought I wasn't looking.'

 

{~Thank You ~'Shukrans'~ to a Beautiful Mother ~}

 


 Will you touch the life of someone Today ~? 



~My 'Salaams; To U All~  
 
                       Y a s m i n.                  
  "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever} 
 the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
 {'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }
 
Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days,
whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone!
{Al-Hasan Al-Basree}
 

--
--
پاکستان کسی بھی پاکستانی کے لئے اللہ کی سب سے بڑی نعمتوں میں سے ایک ہے. آج ہم جو بھی ہے یہ سب اس وجہ پاکستان کی ہے ، دوسری صورت میں ، ہم کچھ بھی نہیں ہوتا. براہ مہربانی پاکستان کے لئے مخلص ہو.
 
* Group name:█▓▒░ M SHOAIB TANOLI░▒▓█
* Group home page: http://groups.google.com/group/MSHOAIBTANOLI
* Group email address MSHOAIBTANOLI@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
MSHOAIBTANOLI+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
*. * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . *
*. * .*_/\_ *. * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * .*
.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` *
'...**,''',...LOVE PAKISTAN......
***********************************
 
Muhammad Shoaib Tanoli
Karachi Pakistan
Contact us: shoaib.tanoli@gmail.com
+923002591223
 
Group Moderator:
*Sweet Girl* Iram Saleem
iramslm@gmail.com
 
Face book:
https://www.facebook.com/TanoliGroups
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "M SHOAIB TANOLI" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to MSHOAIBTANOLI+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers