Saturday, March 30, 2013

█▓▒░(°TaNoLi°)░▒▓█ 'How Much Should I~Build~Eat ~Wear~Laugh~Cry~Hide my Deeds?'{?}~{Excellent Advice}

 

Alhamduli'Allahi Rabbil-'Aalameen
wa-Salaatu wa-Salaamu 'alaa Ashrafil-Anbiyaa-e-wal-Mursaleen, `Amma Ba'd.
  
 Assalaamu `Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuhu.

 

 

It is reported that Wahb b. Munabbih –

[Allâh have mercy on him ]– said:-

A scholar once asked another scholar greater

than him in knowledge ....


"How much should I Build?"


 

He replied~

 "As much as shelters you from the

sun and the rain."

 

 

He then asked~

"How much food should I Eat?"

 

 He replied:-

 "More than what keeps you hungry and less than what makes you full.

" He furthur asked...

 

" How much should I Wear ? "

 

 

He replied:-

 

 "As Isa [Jesus Alayhis Salaam]  did."

He asked...

 "How much should I Laugh?"

 

He replied:-

 

 "As much as appears on your face but does not make audible your voice.

" He asked...

 

 "How much should I Cry?"

 

He replied:-

 

 "Never tire from crying out of the fear of Allâh."

 

 

He asked...

 

"How much should I hide my deeds?"

 

He replied:-

 

 "Until people think you had not done a

good deed."

 

He asked~

 "How much should I make public my deeds?"

 

 

He replied:-

 "As much as will let the keen follow your example but not have the people talk about you."

Wahb [Allâh have mercy on him ]–  said~

 

 "Everything has two ends and a middle....
If you grab one end... the other will slant...

 

but....!

 

 if you take the Middle~ both ends will Balance...

 

 Stick to the balanced middle in

all affairs."

"Rabbana la tuzigh Quloobana bada iz Hadaitana wahablana milladunka Rahmatan innaka antal wahhab."


Translation:-

 

Our Lord, make not our hearts to deviate after Thou hast guide us, and grant us mercy; surely Thou art the Most Liberal Giver.

{ Source:- 'Prayer of the Prophet'~(peace be upon him) }



 

~My 'Salaams' to You All-~
 

~ Y a s m i n ~

"All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever}
the Face of thy LORD, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
{'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }

Say, 'Indeed, my Prayer, my Rites of Sacrifice,

my Living and my Dying are for ALLAH, Lord of the Worlds'.

{'Quran'~Surat Al-'An`am -# 6-162.}

{'In Shaa Allah'~'Aameen'}

I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!

'In Shaa Allah'!

{Source:-Abû Nu'aym, Hilyatu Al-Awliyâ` 4:45}

--
--
پاکستان کسی بھی پاکستانی کے لئے اللہ کی سب سے بڑی نعمتوں میں سے ایک ہے. آج ہم جو بھی ہے یہ سب اس وجہ پاکستان کی ہے ، دوسری صورت میں ، ہم کچھ بھی نہیں ہوتا. براہ مہربانی پاکستان کے لئے مخلص ہو.
 
* Group name:█▓▒░ M SHOAIB TANOLI░▒▓█
* Group home page: http://groups.google.com/group/MSHOAIBTANOLI
* Group email address MSHOAIBTANOLI@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
MSHOAIBTANOLI+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
*. * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . *
*. * .*_/\_ *. * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * .*
.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` *
'...**,''',...LOVE PAKISTAN......
***********************************
 
Muhammad Shoaib Tanoli
Karachi Pakistan
Contact us: shoaib.tanoli@gmail.com
+923002591223
 
Group Moderator:
*Sweet Girl* Iram Saleem
iramslm@gmail.com
 
Face book:
https://www.facebook.com/TanoliGroups
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "M SHOAIB TANOLI" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to MSHOAIBTANOLI+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers