Friday, March 22, 2013

♥Ξ♥[STAR FR!ENDS]♥Ξ♥ Fw: [sadqayyarasolallah] *Do Not Grieve At My Death~I am a PEARL which has Left its SHELL*~[Al-Ghazale(ra)]~ BEAUTIFUL


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Y a s m i n. <nurie786@yahoo.com>
To: Y a s m i n . <nurie786@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 6:48 AM
Subject: [sadqayyarasolallah] *Do Not Grieve At My Death~I am a PEARL which has Left its SHELL*~[Al-Ghazale(ra)]~ BEAUTIFUL

Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah.
As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu.
 

*Do Not Grieve At My Death!*


~Al-Ghazaalee said~
 
"Say to my friends...
 when they look upon me Dead{!}
Weeping for me and mourning me
in sorrow.
 
Do not believe that this corpse is myself  !
 
In the name of Allaah,
I tell you, it is not I...
 
I am a spirit {!!!}
 
And this is nothing but Flesh !
It was my Abode and my Garment
for a time....
I am a Pearl which has left its Shell.
 
 
I am a bird, and this body
was my cage!
 
I have now flown forth and it is left
as a token.
 
All praise be to Allaah,
....Who has now set me free !
[from the shackles of life].
 
Think not that death is death.
 
No.....!
 
 
.....it is [the beginning of a new] life.'
 
 
A Lil Note :-
 
  There are many Metaphors used in this passage of-
Al-Ghazaalee's (ra)-----
so words have been inserted in square brackets for ease of reading and to remove any misinterpretation or confusion which may arise.... 'In Shaa Allah'.

My 'Salaams' To You All.
 
 
... Y a s m i n ...
"Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"
 
Say, 'Indeed, my Prayer, my Rites of Sacrifice,
my Living and my Dying are for ALLAH, Lord of the Worlds'.
{'Quran'~Surat Al-'An`am -# 6-162.}
' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone.
[Al-Hasan Al-Basree]

I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!
{'Insha Allah'~'Aameen'}



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers