Saturday, March 23, 2013

█▓▒░(°TaNoLi°)░▒▓█ Fw: [sadqayyarasolallah] 'O Lord...Forgive me...my Parents... & Muslims in the Hereafter- {'Quran'~'Dua'~}


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Y a s m i n. <nurie786@yahoo.com>
To: Y a s m i n . <nurie786@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2013 6:29 AM
Subject: [sadqayyarasolallah] 'O Lord...Forgive me...my Parents... & Muslims in the Hereafter- {'Quran'~'Dua'~}

'Nahmaduhu Wa Nusalli Ala Rasoolilah Kareem~
Amma 'Baad...
Fa' Aouzobillahi Minash Shaitaannir Rajeem'.
 
'Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim'
 
'Assalaamualaykum Wa Rahmatuallahi
Wa Barakatahu'.
 
Transliteration:-
'Rabbighfir lii wali-waalidayya walil-muminiina yauma yaquumul hisaab.
 
'Rabbirhamhumaa kamaa rabbayaani saghiiraa'.
Translation:-
'O Lord, Forgive me, my Parents and Muslims
in the Hereafter.
 
'O Lord, show mercy on them as they have
nourished me when I was young'.
 
 
 
A  Lil Note :-
 
 
Remember your Parents, Thank them, make 'Dua' for them and 'In Shaa`Allah' Allah will be pleased with you.
[A true win-win situation ! ]
…and remember…
"The deeds most loved by Allah are those done regularly...even if they are small."


 
~My 'Salaams' to You All-~
 
~ Y a s m i n ~
"All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever}
the Face of thy LORD, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
{'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }
Say, 'Indeed, my Prayer, my Rites of Sacrifice,
my Living and my Dying are for ALLAH, Lord of the Worlds'.
{'Quran'~Surat Al-'An`am -# 6-162.}
{'Insha Allah'~'Aameen'}
I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!
'Insha Allah'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers