Sunday, April 22, 2012

█▓▒░(°TaNoLi°)░▒▓█ -:) SMILES { 'A Sweet Senior Couple' } ~Funny & Cute.-:)

'Assalamualaikum'

 

 A Sweet

Senior Couple

 

An elderly senior couple were invited to an old friends home for dinner one evening.

She was impressed by the way her lady friend preceded every request to her husband with endearing terms such as:-
 
 Honey, My Love, Darling,
Sweetheart, Pumpkin, etc.etc ...etc...

The couple had been married almost Sixty {60 } years and, clearly, they were still very much in love.
 
While the husband was in the living room, her lady friend leaned over to her host to say...
 
'I think it's wonderful that, after all these years, you still call your husband all those loving pet names'

The elderly lady hung her head saying :-
 
"I have to tell you the truth", she said:-
 
 "His name slipped my mind about
Ten {10 } years ago {!!!}
and >>>>> ?
 
I'm scared to death to ask the old man what his name is!!!!!!!!!!!...
 
 

~Salaams & Smiles to All ~

 

 Y  a  s  m  i  n.

 

I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!

'Insha Allah'! 

 


 





--
پاکستان کسی بھی پاکستانی کے لئے اللہ کی سب سے بڑی نعمتوں میں سے ایک ہے. آج ہم جو بھی ہے یہ سب اس وجہ پاکستان کی ہے ، دوسری صورت میں ، ہم کچھ بھی نہیں ہوتا. براہ مہربانی پاکستان کے لئے مخلص ہو.
 
* Group name:█▓▒░ M SHOAIB TANOLI░▒▓█
* Group home page: http://groups.google.com/group/MSHOAIBTANOLI
* Group email address MSHOAIBTANOLI@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
MSHOAIBTANOLI+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
*. * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . *
*. * .*_/\_ *. * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * .*
.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` *
'...**,''',...LOVE PAKISTAN......
***********************************
 
Muhammad Shoaib Tanoli
Karachi Pakistan
Contact us: shoaib.tanoli@gmail.com
+923002591223
 
Group Moderator:
*Sweet Girl* Iram Saleem
iramslm@gmail.com
 
Face book:
https://www.facebook.com/TanoliGroups

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers