Monday, April 30, 2012

█▓▒░(°TaNoLi°)░▒▓█ My journey to Islam~'Alhamdullillah! I fulfilled the last pillar of Islam & performed Haj~(By Areej Morah) .



 

Allahis the Guide of those who believe to the Straight Way.---

<Surah: Al Hajj (22): 54>

 

 

I was raised in a very conservative Christian family who adhered strictly to the fundamental values and tenets of the Roman Catholic faith. As I matured physically, mentally and spiritually, I started to question the basic beliefs of this faith which I blindly followed such as the wrong concept about the godhood of Jesus, Virgin as the mother of God, belief in three Gods in One (Trinity), original and inherited sins, blood sacrifice and crucifixion and many others.

 

My spiritual journey led me to explore the teachings of the various Christian groups and I even joined the so-called "Born Again" Christians and memorized by heart many verses in the Bible.

But as I continued my quest for knowledge and truth, I got confused as I discovered many errors and contradictions in the teachings.

 

I am privileged to work in Saudi Arabia in three different periods and my first encounter with Islam and Muslims happened when I came to work in Al Khobar as a nurse.

 

Here I encountered many women wearing hijab and face coverings. It was also the first time I heard the "Adhan" (call for prayers).

But my real introduction to Islam happened in my second assignment at Taif Children's Hospital where I was invited to Islamic lectures and met and listened to speakers of varying nationalities and religions (one of them was a former priest).

Immediately I realized that many Islamic teachings are in agreement with my personal conviction.

My eventual acceptance of Islam occurred in my third assignment in Jeddah at Al Tagher Hospital.

Here I had a pious Pakistani roommate who gave me more books about Islam and I continued my learning process through her.

 

One day, tired from my duty and burdened by some domestic problems, I went alone to the terrace of our flat to breathe some fresh air when I heard the Adhan for Asr prayer.

The Adhan seems like a sweet music to my ears and I felt comfort and calmness in my heart.

Unaware, I raised my hands, and prayed God to show me the way. I did not know that I was facing the Qiblah at that time.

 

I closed my eyes and tears unceasingly flowed from my eyes, it felt that I was lifted from the ground and unconsciously I heard a voice saying "THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD".

 

That night, I watched my roommate again praying and after her prayers I approached and told her: "I want to pray with you". She asked me if I want to become Muslim and immediately I answered her affirmatively.

 

I embraced Islam in May 2005 and made my official Shahadah in April 30, 2007. I am continuing my studies at Jeddah Dawah Center.

 

Alhamdullillah, Allah guided me to Islam. There is nothing more I can ask for and Insha' Allah, Allah will continue to guide me till the end of my life and make me an instrument so that my family and other people who are astray like me before will be guided to the fold of Islam.

 

Alhamdullillah, I fulfilled the last pillar of Islam and recently performed Haj this year.

 

By: Areej [Ella] Morah

~ Please join ~

< Al_Asr@Yahoogroups.com >

~And learn more about Islam~

With Kind n Humble Regards,

Courtsey :-Brother Mohammed Usman -

 May Allah {Aza Wa Jall Bless him 'Aameen Thumma Aameen'

Jeddah-Saudi Arabia

 

"Whoever seeks a way to acquire knowledge, Allah will make his way easy to Paradise."

(Narrated By: Abu Hurayrah (R); Sahih Muslim)

 

 ~My 'Salaams' to  You All ~
 
       ~ Y   A   S   M   I   N ~     

                       "Never Despair Of The Mercy OfAllah"   

--
پاکستان کسی بھی پاکستانی کے لئے اللہ کی سب سے بڑی نعمتوں میں سے ایک ہے. آج ہم جو بھی ہے یہ سب اس وجہ پاکستان کی ہے ، دوسری صورت میں ، ہم کچھ بھی نہیں ہوتا. براہ مہربانی پاکستان کے لئے مخلص ہو.
 
* Group name:█▓▒░ M SHOAIB TANOLI░▒▓█
* Group home page: http://groups.google.com/group/MSHOAIBTANOLI
* Group email address MSHOAIBTANOLI@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
MSHOAIBTANOLI+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
*. * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . *
*. * .*_/\_ *. * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * .*
.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` *
'...**,''',...LOVE PAKISTAN......
***********************************
 
Muhammad Shoaib Tanoli
Karachi Pakistan
Contact us: shoaib.tanoli@gmail.com
+923002591223
 
Group Moderator:
*Sweet Girl* Iram Saleem
iramslm@gmail.com
 
Face book:
https://www.facebook.com/TanoliGroups

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers