Sunday, December 25, 2011

█▓▒░(°TaNoLi°)░▒▓█ -:) LOL FUNNY ! [ Maxine' s Health Message ] -:) S M I L E S -:)



 

As-Salaam Alaikum

 

 
 
 
As I was lying in bed pondering the problems of the  world, I rapidly realized that I don't really give a hoot. 
 
It's the Tortoise life for me!

1.  If walking/cycling is good for your health,
the postman would be Immortal.

2.  A Whale swims all day,
only eats fish,
drinks water,
and is fat.

3.  A Rabbit runs and hops and
only lives 15 years.

4.  A Tortoise doesn't run and does nothing,
yet it lives for 450 years.


And you tell me to Exercise?? 
I don't think so.

I'm Retired.  Go around me!
 
P L E A S E !
 
Salaams & Smiles!
 
Y a s m i n.
 

I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!

'Insha Allah'! 

 
Rose Vine 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 



--
پاکستان کسی بھی پاکستانی کے لئے اللہ کی سب سے بڑی نعمتوں میں سے ایک ہے. آج ہم جو بھی ہے یہ سب اس وجہ پاکستان کی ہے ، دوسری صورت میں ، ہم کچھ بھی نہیں ہوتا. براہ مہربانی پاکستان کے لئے مخلص ہو.
 
* Group name:█▓▒░ M SHOAIB TANOLI░▒▓█
* Group home page: http://groups.google.com/group/MSHOAIBTANOLI
* Group email address MSHOAIBTANOLI@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
MSHOAIBTANOLI+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
*. * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . *
*. * .*_/\_ *. * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * .*
.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` *
'...**,''',...LOVE PAKISTAN......
***********************************
 
Muhammad Shoaib Tanoli
Karachi Pakistan
Contact us: shoaib.tanoli@gmail.com
+923002591223
 
Group Moderator:
*Sweet Girl* Iram Saleem
iramslm@gmail.com
 
Face book:
https://www.facebook.com/TanoliGroups

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers