Sunday, January 1, 2012

█▓▒░(°TaNoLi°)░▒▓█ Sura #022 Sura AL - HAJJ (045 – 62 ) and "Al Quran"...


 
 
 
Friends today I am sending you all Sura #022  Sura AL - HAJJ (045 – 62 ) and "Al Quran"... 
 
 
Please Listen & Read all very carefully.
 
 
And please prayer for all.
 
 
Thanks for your time 
____________________________________ 
Al Quran
English Translation of Al-Quran
[6]. Surah Al-An'am [The Cattle]
Ayat 76. When the night covered him over with darkness he saw a star. He said: "This is my lord." But when it set, he said: "I like not those that set."
Ayat 77. When he saw the moon rising up, he said: "This is my lord." But when it set, he said: "Unless my Lord guides me, I shall surely be among the erring people."
 
Very Respectfully,
 
Khurram Saeed,
Cell #00965-94003567
 
 "In This Life Nothing Happens Until You Make It."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers