Saturday, April 6, 2013

█▓▒░(°TaNoLi°)░▒▓█ -:) My Funny Doctor -:) LOL [Smiles & Humor for All ]

'Assalaamualaykum'

...Such Marxian Humor!...
 
 [Luv the cartoon below............!]


 
 
...MY FUNNY DOCTOR... 


Let me tell you about my doctor....
He's very good! If you tell him you want a second opinion, He'll go out and come in again. 
~~~~~
He treated one woman for yellow jaundice for three years
..
 
Before he realised she was Chinese.
~~~~~
Another time, he gave a patient six months to live.
 

At the end of the six months, the patient hadn't paid his bill, 
So, the doctor gave him another six months. 
~~~~~
While he was talking to me, his nurse came in and said,
 
"Doctor, there is a man here who thinks he's invisible." 
The doctor said...
"Tell him I can't see him."

~~~~~
Another time, a man came running in the office and yelled,
 
Doctor, doctor! - my son just swallowed a roll of film!"
The doctor calmly replied...
"Well let's just wait and see what develops."
~~~~~
One patient came in and said,
"Doctor, I have a serious memory problem." 
The doctor asked, "When did it start?" 
The man replied, 
"When did what start?" 
~~~~~
I remember one time I told my doctor
 
I had a ringing in my ears. 
His advice: 
"Don't answer it." 
~~~~~
My doctor sure has his share of nut cases.
 
One said to him, "Doctor, I think I'm a bell." 
The doctor gave him some pills and said, 
"Here, take these - If they don't work, give me a ring."
~~~~~
Another guy told the doctor that he thought 

he was a deck of cards. 
The doctor thoughtfully  said, 
"Go sit over there. I'll deal with you later." 
~~~~~
When I told my doctor I broke my leg in two places,
 
He told me to stop going to those places.
~~~~~
You know..... something ?
 doctors can be so frustrating. 
You wait a month and a half for an appointment, 
Then he says....
"I wish you had come to me sooner."
 
~My 'Salaams' & Smiles to You All~
 
 
 

~ Y a s m i n ~

"All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever}
the Face of thy LORD, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
{'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }
 




 

--
--
پاکستان کسی بھی پاکستانی کے لئے اللہ کی سب سے بڑی نعمتوں میں سے ایک ہے. آج ہم جو بھی ہے یہ سب اس وجہ پاکستان کی ہے ، دوسری صورت میں ، ہم کچھ بھی نہیں ہوتا. براہ مہربانی پاکستان کے لئے مخلص ہو.
 
* Group name:█▓▒░ M SHOAIB TANOLI░▒▓█
* Group home page: http://groups.google.com/group/MSHOAIBTANOLI
* Group email address MSHOAIBTANOLI@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
MSHOAIBTANOLI+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
*. * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . *
*. * .*_/\_ *. * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * .*
.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` *
'...**,''',...LOVE PAKISTAN......
***********************************
 
Muhammad Shoaib Tanoli
Karachi Pakistan
Contact us: shoaib.tanoli@gmail.com
+923002591223
 
Group Moderator:
*Sweet Girl* Iram Saleem
iramslm@gmail.com
 
Face book:
https://www.facebook.com/TanoliGroups
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "M SHOAIB TANOLI" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to MSHOAIBTANOLI+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers