Sunday, January 27, 2013

█▓▒░(°TaNoLi°)░▒▓█ *Most Assuredly ~ALLAH'S Party Are The Winners*~ {!}~[QURAN~ Al-Mujadila]

'Nahmaduhu Wa Nusalli Ala Rasoolilah Kareem~
Amma 'Baad...
Fa' Aouzobillahi Minash Shaitaannir Rajeem'....
'Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim'
   'Assalam Alaikum Wa Rehmath Ullahi  Wa Barkatahu'.



ALLAH has decreed:-
 
 "I and My messengers will most assuredly win."
 
 Allah is Powerful, Almighty !!!

 

 'You will not find people who BELIEVE in ALLAH and the Last Day befriending those who Oppose ALLAH and His messenger,

 

even if they were their parents, or their children, or their siblings, or their tribe.

 

 For these, He decrees faith into their hearts, and supports them with inspiration from Him, and admits them into gardens with flowing streams wherein they abide forever.

 

ALLAH is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him.

 

These are the party of ALLAH !

 

Most assuredly, ALLAH'S party are the Winners.

 

 

 

[Source:- Quran ~ Surat 'Al-Mujadila'  58 ~ A # 21 & 22]
 
 
...My 'Salaams' To You All...
 

... Y a s m i n ...

"Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"

 

Say, 'Indeed, my Prayer, my Rites of Sacrifice,

my Living and my Dying are for ALLAH, Lord of the Worlds'.

{'Quran'~Surat Al-'An`am -# 6-162.}

' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone.

[Al-Hasan Al-Basree]


I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!

{'Insha Allah'~'Aameen'} 

--
--
پاکستان کسی بھی پاکستانی کے لئے اللہ کی سب سے بڑی نعمتوں میں سے ایک ہے. آج ہم جو بھی ہے یہ سب اس وجہ پاکستان کی ہے ، دوسری صورت میں ، ہم کچھ بھی نہیں ہوتا. براہ مہربانی پاکستان کے لئے مخلص ہو.
 
* Group name:█▓▒░ M SHOAIB TANOLI░▒▓█
* Group home page: http://groups.google.com/group/MSHOAIBTANOLI
* Group email address MSHOAIBTANOLI@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
MSHOAIBTANOLI+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
*. * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . *
*. * .*_/\_ *. * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * .*
.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` *
'...**,''',...LOVE PAKISTAN......
***********************************
 
Muhammad Shoaib Tanoli
Karachi Pakistan
Contact us: shoaib.tanoli@gmail.com
+923002591223
 
Group Moderator:
*Sweet Girl* Iram Saleem
iramslm@gmail.com
 
Face book:
https://www.facebook.com/TanoliGroups
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers