Monday, November 19, 2012

♥Ξ♥[STAR FR!ENDS]♥Ξ♥ *Who Remains When Your Beloved Ones Abandon You*{?}{PONDERABLE}~['Quran'~Al-Haatim Al-Asam (ra) ]


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Y a s m i n. <nurie786@yahoo.com>
To: Y a s m i n . <nurie786@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2012 4:54 AM
Subject: [MadinaWay] *Who Remains When Your Beloved Ones Abandon You*{?}{PONDERABLE}~['Quran'~Al-Haatim Al-Asam (ra) ]

Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem.

Who Remains When All Your Beloved Ones Abandon You ?

Al-Haatim Al-Asam (rahimahullaah):
Indeed, I have looked at all the creation and every person has a beloved one;
but when he reaches the grave his beloved one is separated from him {!}
 
So----I took my beloved one to be
my good deeds... [!!!]
 
 
so that it may remain with me at the grave.
He (rahimahullaah) also said:
I examined everyone who possesses something he considers
valuable and keeps safely;
 
So I looked to the saying of
Allaah:-
 
'Whatever is with you,
will be exhausted,
and whatever is with Allaah
{of good deeds}
will remain' !
 
[Source:- 'Quran'~ Surat An-Naĥl~ (The Bee)~# 16:96]
 
So whenever I had something
of value,
I would spend it in
Allaah's cause ! 
so that it may remain with Him for me {!!!}
 
*{ A L H A M D U L L I L A H ! }*
 

[Source:~Sahab.net~Translated by: Abu Mu-aawiyyah (Abdullaah Al-Gambi)]


 
~ 'My ' Salaams ' to you All~
 
... Y a s m i n ...
"Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"
"All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever}
the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
{'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }
I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!
'Insha Allah'!
' Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone.
{Al-Hasan Al-Basree}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers