Saturday, May 5, 2012

█▓▒░(°TaNoLi°)░▒▓█ Smiles -:) *My Job Search*-:) LOL Funny ! -: ) ~{This is Really Clever stuff.}



' Assalaamu `Alaykum '
 
-:) Smiles for All -:)

 

 

 

 

 

   My job search 
 

"This is Really clever. 

 I wonder who thinks of all this stuff. " 
 

1. My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory,   
      but I got canned.  Couldn't concentrate.

 
 
2.
Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack,   
 
but just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe.  


3.
After that, I tried being a Tailor,   
 
but wasn't suited for it -- mainly because it was a sew-sew job.

 
 
4.
Next, I tried working in a Muffler Factory,   
 
but that was too exhausting.  


5.
Then, tried being a Chef - figured it would add a little spice to my life,   
but just didn't have the thyme.  


6.
Next, I attempted being a Deli Worker,   
but any way I sliced it.... couldn't cut the mustard.  


7.
My best job was a Musician,   
 
but eventually found
 I wasn't noteworthy.
 
 

8.
I studied a long time to become a Doctor,   
 
     but didn't have any patience.  


9.
Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory.   
   Tried hard but just didn't fit in. 


10.
I became a Professional Fisherman,   
 
but discovered I couldn't live on my net income.  


11.
Managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance Company,  
 
     but the work was just too draining. 


12. So then I got a job in a Workout Centre,
   
 
but they said I wasn't fit for the job..   


13.
After many years of trying to find steady work,   
I finally got 
a job as a Historian - until I realized there was no future in it.

14.
My last job was working in Starbucks, 

 
 
 
 
but had to quit because it was the same old grind.   

15
. SO, I TRIED  RETIREMENT   
 
 


AND I FOUND I'M PERFECT

 FOR THE JOB! 

 

 

 

'SALAAMS & SMILES'  

 

                                  Y a s m i n.                                      

  "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever} 
 the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
 {'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--
پاکستان کسی بھی پاکستانی کے لئے اللہ کی سب سے بڑی نعمتوں میں سے ایک ہے. آج ہم جو بھی ہے یہ سب اس وجہ پاکستان کی ہے ، دوسری صورت میں ، ہم کچھ بھی نہیں ہوتا. براہ مہربانی پاکستان کے لئے مخلص ہو.
 
* Group name:█▓▒░ M SHOAIB TANOLI░▒▓█
* Group home page: http://groups.google.com/group/MSHOAIBTANOLI
* Group email address MSHOAIBTANOLI@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
MSHOAIBTANOLI+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
*. * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . *
*. * .*_/\_ *. * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * .*
.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` *
'...**,''',...LOVE PAKISTAN......
***********************************
 
Muhammad Shoaib Tanoli
Karachi Pakistan
Contact us: shoaib.tanoli@gmail.com
+923002591223
 
Group Moderator:
*Sweet Girl* Iram Saleem
iramslm@gmail.com
 
Face book:
https://www.facebook.com/TanoliGroups

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers